miércoles, 5 de octubre de 2011

These are my interviews.

 THESE ARE MY INTERVIEWS.

Name

What is your name?
Eliomar, Where are you? What Falcon, URBE school are you? Informatica, How old are you? 19, Where do you live? Maracaibo.
Likes:
What do you like? Loud music, What things do you like? Girls, Love? I am passionate, enjoy? Sleep.

not like
What things do you like? Parame early, failing in examanes, Hate? I shout.


dreams

What is your dream? Graduate and enter a pyramid What do you want to do with your life? Raise a family.


About English:

What is your opinion about English? It chevre, Does it matter? Yes, what do you do well to study English? Nothing, that's what we do in this class? Pass.


Name 


What is your name? Jose Tovar, Where are you from? Mene Grande, What URBE school are you? Industrial Engineering, How old are you? 22, Where do you live?
Maracaibo. 


Likes 


What do you like? Being in my house and drink, What things do you like? Love partying? It's a farce.


not like 


What things do you like? Eating fried foods, and I hate dancing? The world can not stop? For .. haha.
dreams
What is your dream? Graduating to not go to class What do you want to do with your life? All.


About English: 


What is your opinion about English? I fail to declare, Like? Ummm there, Is it important? Not much for me, What do you do to study English? Memorise me, what do you want to do in this class? Finish.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario