martes, 4 de octubre de 2011

welcome to my blog


I hope you enjoy my blog here I will put my English assignments V. And I hope that many people see it, my name is Joe Ling, but everyone calls me Chinese. I'm from maracaibo, and live in the urbanization Irama, I have 20 years old and studying Industrial Engineering, I am at 7 and currently Unfinished see 6 classes, my favorite subject is statistics.

I like the movies every week I'm going, I enjoy cooking, I love going out at night, talking to my girlfriend until late, the pastiche is my favorite but I love Tembi almonds.

I do not like having to stand up early, I hate being claimed or yelled at, but what I hate more is expected.

My dream is to travel and meet lots of different places and see different cultures have always wanted to walk the Great Wall of China, I hope to graduate as an engineer to have a job that allows me to fulfill my dream.




I'm not good at talking about me, but I hope this is enough to start and leave you a link to my favorite song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx2u5uUu3DE&ob=av3e enjoy it I hope to spend a nice day .

From: Jose Ling.
To: The world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario